The Jack and Jill of America, Inc. South Suburban Chicago Chapter Community Service Award is in memory of our late Mother Member Bernadette Sharp. The $1,500 (nonrenewable) scholarship will be presented to one (1) graduating high school senior who demonstrates a passion for making a positive impact on the world through community service efforts.
1. African American student who can demonstrate a passion for participating and/or leading community service activities that impact their community
2. Currently enrolled in senior year of high school in the South Suburban Chicago area
3. Cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.75 or higher
4. Must be accepted to a four-year college or university for the 2023-2024 school year
5. Provide two (2) letters of recommendation that support active and consistent community service involvement independently or within an organization
APPLICATION SUBMISSION CHECKLIST
All documents, including supporting materials, must be emailed to [email protected] completed application must be postmarked on or before, MARCH 11, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.