National Aims & Objectives
The goals, founded primarily in the objectives of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. serve as our constant guides.
- Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2-19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty.
- To create a medium of contact for children which will stimulate growth and development.
- To provide for children a constructive educational, cultural, civic, health, recreational and social program.
- To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study.
- To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own.
- To support all National legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children.
- To support the Aims of the National Organization