National Aims & Objectives
The goals, founded primarily in the objectives of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. serve as our constant guides.
- Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2-19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty.
- To create a medium of contact for children which will stimulate growth and development.
- To provide for children a constructive educational, cultural, civic, health, recreational and social program.
- To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study.
- To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own.
- To support all National legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children.
- To support the Aims of the National Organization
Each year, chapter programming activities are guided under a national theme in adherence to fulfillment of our organizational goals. Individual chapters embrace a plan of action geared toward a united commitment to address and help alleviate disturbing community problems that affect children.
In Jack & Jill, we have taken our goals and objectives seriously. We are taking bold new steps, not only in raising awareness of children’s needs and concerns in our communities, but actually doing something about them. Through national incentives such as March of Dimes and through collaboratives with organizations like the Boys & Girls Club and Children’s Defense Foundation, Jack & Jill chapters across the nation are making a difference in the lives of their families and those in the communities we serve.