Jack and Jill Day 2016
SAVE THE DATE: September 11, 2016 1pm-5pm
Get ready for an afternoon of games, food, fellowship, and fun Jack and Jill style! Represent your favorite Chicago sports team or another team favorite by wearing a team jersey. Activity details to follow.
- $25, Jack and Jill South Suburban Chapter Moms, Dads, Children (2 yrs. and older), and Associates
- $35 all other guests (adults and children 2 years and older)
Payments can be sent via mail to:
Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
South Suburban Chicago Chapter
PO Box 887
Flossmoor, IL 60422
Please bring one of the following according to your child’s age group:
- Group 1 – Pencils/Pens
- Group 2 – Crayons/Markers
- Group 3 – Notebook Paper
- Group 3 – Spiral Notebooks
- Group 4 – Scissors
- Group 5 – Protractors/Compasses/Rulers
- Group 6 – Two Pocket Folders/Binders
Please indicate any dietary restrictions in your RSVP, i.e. gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free, etc.
Questions? Contact the group chairs of the Program Committee.